PUSH KNOB LATCHAK-60
2 / 2 total results
- Prevents unintended opening of flap doors and doors due to shaking from events like earthquakes.
Installed on the interior of flap doors and doors, removing the need for handles or knobs, creating a a seamless outward appearance.
Operation is easy. Closing the flap or door causes the unit to automatically latch. Opening the flap or door is easy by just pushing on it.
Can be installed on either the bottom or top of storage cabinets and similar items.
Cover for the cut end available (sold separately)
- Recommended Application
- Door thickness: Min. 18 mm
Door size: H: max. 700 mm × W max. 500 mm
Thickness of top board or bottom board: 25 mm
(use spacer in case 20 mm or 15 mm)
* 25 mm-thick board: screw for mounting counter plates = 3.5×15
* 20 mm or 15 mm-thick board: screw for mounting counter plates = 3.5×20
- Binding head tapping screw 3.5×15, 3.5×20, 4.0×15 (SUS)
- Sold separately
- Cover for the cut end of board:AK-C60 (below)
Drawings / Illustrations
Unique Drawings (installation, locus, processing)
|Cut Out Dimension|
|Item Name||2D||3D||RoHS||Item Code|
|Installation Manual (English)||1208_1_ak60_akc60_e.pdf|
Your Recently Viewed Items
-All items, unless specified, are made to exact metric dimensions.
-Changes in dimensions, finishes, and packing etc. or suspension of production may occur without notice.
-Our liability is limited to the replacement of the merchandise.