NON-MAGNETIC TOUCH LATCHMLC-HT130BL
1 / 1 total results
- Heat Resistance
- Passed 100,000 open/close private cycle test
- Heat-resistance (up to 120 degrees Celsius) and long stroke.
No handle needed, just push to open/close.
Lightly push to open the door. When closing, arm will catch the counter plate and hold the door by lightly pushing, too.
Wide adjustment range: +/-2mm vertically and +/-3.5mm horizontally.
Installation with rivet is also possible.
Similar item (non-heat resistance, stroke 23mm): MLC-100WT.
- —Passed 100,000 open/close private cycle test
- —Truss head tapping screw 4×16 (SUS)
- Recommended Screw
- —M4 pan or truss head screw, No.4 rivet
Drawings / Illustrations
—Retaining force may decrease at high temperature. The retaining force at 120°C is about 29.4N (3kgf), which may vary depending on the environment and conditions.