0 / 0 total results
- Catch can retain ball from top or from sides allowing for different types of installations.
Catch force is adjustable.
Female catch can slide 1.5mm to accomodate misalignments between ball and catch.
- Recommended Screw
- Size M5 cross-recessed binding screws
Drawings / Illustrations
|Installation Manual (English)||1337_1_bcts_85e.pdf|
• The pushing force and pulling force vary. Test the actual product before purchase.
• The pushing force and pulling force can be adjusted with a hex bar spanner (nominal 3).
• When adjusting the catch force, check the indicator and adjust until the left and right screws are level.
Your Recently Viewed Items
— Sugatsune Kogyo Co., Ltd. takes great care to ensure that the contents of its website display correct information, however, the company does not accept any liability for any information displayed on these pages or any damage or loss of any kind related to the information displayed on this page.
— Sugatsune Kogyo Co., Ltd. makes no guarantee as to the accuracy of any information displayed.
— Sugatsune Kogyo Co., Ltd. may change information on this site or in the online catalogue without any warning or notice of change. This includes information relating to purchasing information, product details and sizes.
— All downloads on this website including CAD are for reference purposes only. Sugatsune Kogyo Co., Ltd. does not accept liability for any losses incurred due to information contained in any download.
— Each user is entitled to a set number of CAD downloads in a 24 hour period. If more downloads are necessary, please contact a representative.
— Sugatsune Kogyo Co., Ltd. makes no guarantee to the availability of any information on this page or to links from this page. Information on the page may change at any time without notice.
— By using this website, you agree to our terms and conditions.