NON-MAGNETIC TOUCH LATCHMLC-100
2 / 2 total results
- Passed 100,000 open/close private cycle test
- Push latch with long stroke
One push open/close operation removes the need for handles and pulls.
Floating strike can automatically adjust position ¬±2mm vertically and ¬±3.5mm horizontally to fit into counter plate.
Using the distance plate (sold separately), the installation position of the body can be adjusted
Also available is the heat resistant type MLC-HT130BL with a 40mm stroke
- —Passed 100,000 open/close private cycle test
- —Truss head tapping screw 4×16 (SUS)
- Recommended Screw
- —M4 pan or truss head screw, No.4 rivet
Drawings / Illustrations
Your Recently Viewed Items